Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Who will give a detailed review of FreedomPlus?
    MousKopert

Hello! I heard about FreedomPlus from a work colleague and it really interested me. Can you give me a detailed review or share your personal experience with them? Should I contact them for my financial needs? What is the application process and what are the interest rates? What about customer service? What are the pros and cons that you have encountered?

Ftenconola

Hello! I recently used their services to obtain a personal loan. The application process was relatively simple. Their online platform is user friendly and it took me about 15 minutes to complete the initial application. They ask for typical information such as personal details, income and purpose of the loan. One thing I appreciate is that they are freedom plus a legit company and allow co-applicants, which can help you get a better rate if you have a cosigner with good credit. Interest rates offered by FreedomPlus may vary depending on your creditworthiness, loan amount and other factors. I had a decent credit score and was able to secure a competitive rate compared to some of the other lenders I researched. Their loan terms are flexible, ranging from 24 to 60 months, so you can choose a repayment plan that fits your budget.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.