Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Which is Best USMLE Tutoring Service?
    fargosyan

This question just flashed on my screen and I couldn’t help myself but answer it. What could be better to acknowledge the brilliance of an institute than to exemplify it with your own experience? I have been studying for USMLE Step 1 through Moksh Usmle coaching and took the exam a little over a month ago. I got my results last week only and I was on the top of the world after seeing it! I had scored 240 marks in the USMLE Step 1!

Jared1

Good afternoon, about six months ago I decided to start tutoring, but for 3 months I had very few students and I have advised the site https://www.medicmind.co.uk/interview-tutoring/ where I was just recruiting experienced teachers in my specialty ( my specialty is medicine). Well, in general, I have been working here for 3 months now and, to be honest, the amount of money that I receive is much more, both when teaching independently and when working at a school or university. Private tuition rules!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Jared1.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.