Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Trying to pay off debt before student loans kick back up
    Boris_Henrik

Hi all.

My student loans go back into repayment in February so I have a bit to get some debt paid off. It is as follows:

$3200 medical bill $5500 medical bill CC1 500 CC2 2250 Auto Loan 11000 @ 7% Student loans ~46000 at an average of 4.75%

My partner has a $1900 cc and no other debt.

My income is $4000/mo before taxes and deductions. After deductions + retirement contributions + health insurance it’s about $2900. He makes about $1900 after deductions.

Melisa Middel

Hello there. Instead of manually sifting through piles of paperwork and calculations, TurboTax allows users to enter their financial information electronically. The software then automatically performs the necessary calculations and completes the appropriate tax forms. This software is used by many users to file tax returns, and in the reviews here https://turbotax.pissedconsumer.com/review.html many note the high quality and ease of working with this software package.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.