melissawilson

I want to move to live in Singapore. What should I read?

joandavis

A year ago, I opened a business in Singapore and moved there to live. I had to find out a lot of details about it. I can advise you to study more about singapore pr requirements here . This site explains in detail what needs to be done. There will be a lot of useful information for you. The main thing is to get all the documents right.

MikaEmber

I wonder if you actually made this step and moved to Singapore. I got an offer from my employer, and he wants me to move to Singapore for three years. As for me, it’s a lifetime opportunity, and the money is good, and I waited for it for too long. But back home, I have all my life, my friends are here, and I finally started new serious relationships. I just dunno what I should do.

Montenegros

Gotta say the idea of moving to Singapore sounds hella interesting! Making life-changing decisions can be a real brain-twister, but sometimes I rely on good ol’ faith to guide me. When I’m really stuck, you won’t believe it, but I actually flip a coin! It’s like my personal decision-maker, you know?
    But if you wanna prep for the big move, I’d suggest diving into Singapore’s culture, lifestyle, and job market. Grab some travel guides, check out online expat forums, and read up on local news. Good luck on your Singapore adventure, mate! Embrace the opportunities and enjoy the journey!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.