herminsulbonus55

Hi all. So I just have 1 question. If I invest money in the stock market or even start stock trading regularly, how does that affect my TDIU if at all. Thanks in advance

MikaEmber

I will try and find some information to help you.

jobstatement

It’s hard to say how it will affect, start first, get a profit for at least a few months in a row, then you’ll understand from your budget how itll affect TDIU and taxes. If itll be a non-permanent income, then of course it isnt profitable, especially if you dont have a safety cushion. Forex as a whole isnt an easy thing to do, it's hard not to get discouraged when you lose profits. When I started, I made a huge mistake, I failed to take into account the time factor, which I read in an article about <a href="https://fbs.com/analytics/guidebooks/when-is-forex-market-open-22" rel="noopener" target="_blank">forex market time</a> , and I invested more than I should have done the first time. Ive abandoned it for a while, and now I’m thinking about resuming it. Hope I`ll be lucky.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  jobstatement.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  jobstatement.
    jobstatement

Hello! It’s hard to say how it will affect, start first, get a profit for at least a few months in a row, then you’ll understand from your budget how itll affect TDIU and taxes. If itll be a non-permanent income, then of course it isnt profitable, especially if you dont have a safety cushion. Forex as a whole isnt an easy thing to do, it's hard not to get discouraged when you lose profits. When I started, I made a huge mistake, I failed to take into account the time factor, which I read in an article about <a href="https://fbs.com/analytics/guidebooks/when-is-forex-market-open-22">forex market time</a>, and I invested more than I should have done the first time. Ive abandoned it for a while, and now I’m thinking about resuming it. Hope I`ll be lucky.

Aaaasmuh

How does Idle Finance’s protocol benefit investors by allowing them to switch between different profitability strategies and perform automatic portfolio rebalancing?

Kolip

The protocol with idle finance allows investors to switch between different strategies of profitability, ensuring maximum profit with minimum risks. One of the key advantages of Idle Finance is the possibility of automatic portfolio rebalancing, which allows users to receive stable income without the need to constantly monitor the market.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.