Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Square Air Conditioner (Condenser) symbol
    herminsulbonus

Does anyone have a square air conditioner symbol? The unit that I am looking for has a fan on the top and is usually mounted on either a small pad or on wall brackets.
    https://forums-cdn.chiefarchitect.com/chieftalk/monthly_2023_01/image.thumb.png.7ce7e1039982615781b4957cafd294e2.png

Montenegros

I totally get the need for a specific square air conditioner symbol, especially when you’re working on a project that requires precise planning and detailing. Unfortunately, I don’t have one on hand, but you might want to try looking into specialized CAD libraries or forums that deal with HVAC schematics. They often have a variety of symbols that might suit your needs.
    On a related note, if you’re diving into the world of air conditioners, it’s good to have a go-to service for maintenance and repairs. I can personally recommend the folks over at ac repair brandon FL. They’re reliable, quick, and they offer 24/7 emergency services. Might be handy info to keep in your back pocket for down the line!

Melisa Middel

Hi there! Rheem offers a range of water heaters perfect for any household size, from compact ones for individuals to larger ones for families, read more – https://rheem.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . Their water heaters are renowned for their durability, reliability, and user-friendly features. Many models come with self-cleaning functions, ensuring your unit stays free of deposits. Plus, Rheem provides a product warranty, guaranteeing a quality investment.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Melisa Middel.
    lekoradams

This part is essential for dissipating heat and keeping your home cool. To make the most out of your AC system, I suggest considering smart AC controllers. These devices can help you manage your cooling more efficiently, even integrating with other smart home gadgets. For example, you can monitor and adjust your AC remotely, which is especially handy during those hot summer days. Keeping your condenser in good condition, paired with smart controls, ensures your system runs smoothly and keeps your home comfortable year-round.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.