Akabil

All of them are separate financial solutions for property acquisition or refinancing. I remember how last year, trying to apply for a mortgage, I got 3 denials. Moreover, in the same period of time my lyft driver account disabled. Then, I decided that there’s something wrong with my credit score and background reports and it may cause the denial. The problem was that I was labeled as deceased on all 3 reports. It was a hard period, but I found out about the error only because of applying for a mortgage, so for me, this is the best financial option.

BriCheese

The fact that you discovered the issue with your credit reports, particularly being labeled as deceased, while applying for a mortgage is indeed fortunate in some sense. Identifying such errors early can help you take corrective steps to rectify your credit history.

Financial options like mortgage loans can be incredibly valuable, especially when they lead to uncovering discrepancies that need to be addressed. It’s a great example of how financial solutions can offer more than just funding – they can also serve as a catalyst for addressing credit and financial issues. I hope you’ve been able to rectify the error and move forward positively!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.