Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Looking for an alternative to the Brave browser
    Yassej

I’ve been using Brave for a long time, but now I want something new. Are there any alternatives with similar features and convenient functions for safe and fast internet surfing?

jomeras

Hey, if you want something new instead of your current browser, consider other options – many of them have interesting chips. Just google and read reviews, you’ll pick the right one. There’s also a review on Brave Browser Alternative right here at the link. I think you’ll be interested to read and try out another browser in practice

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  jomeras.
    Rhys

I go to this browser through macbook and very often on different sites pop up various advertising windows, is there any way to block it so that it does not pop up, because it is annoying.

ImboSan

Greetings. I know from personal experience that it can be annoying when all those annoying ads pop up. Yes, any advertisement at all makes me bored, no matter what kind of advertisement it is. Try using adware, I installed it on my MacBook and those ads don’t pop up in any browser. So you might like it if you give it a try.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  ImboSan.
    Toyofhappy

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.