Discussion Forum Buy and Sell Marketplace Gear For Sale Leica S2P 37.5 MP Digital SLR Camera – Black with 70mm lens plus many acessories
    hikemate

offer on ebay 320911895404
    the camera and lens are perfect . I replaced the original then was not working .is has Leica guarantee. I Am Selling camera because it I has a hard attack and cannot use it. If you have more questions please call me I have trouble typing 516-897-2434
    the camera has the new Leica S-Camera Microprism Screen and the original Screen

Since the camera is Leica S2-P it has a transferable Platinum Service package which adds an additional 2 years of coverage against breakage or manufacturing defects beyond the included 1-year warranty. Should the camera need repair, customers have the right to a replacement unit free of charge within 24 hours and for the period of the repair. Plus, first time maintenance by Customer Service is free of charge, and this also includes the camera shutter and lens (including 1 shutter replacement).

according to Leica the Platinum Service package is in effect

Dear Mr Rosen,

Thank you very much for your inquiry.
    Of course you can transfer the service package.

In your case it started on 14th April 2011.
    So it will end on 14th April, 2013. Even for the new owner.

If you have further questions feel free to contact me.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / kind regards

I purchased the camera from E.P.Levine Inc. I do not have the original receipt. I register the camera online

There have been 1350 images shot the camera. i don’t how to calculate the shutter activations

the sale includes 2 batteries and the Leica charger 16011
    the camera has the new Leica S-Camera Microprism Screen and the original Screen

I only ship UPS. I will refund the difference by check for what they charge and 400.00 their invoice will be included

price and details are on ebay

Umaleren

I recently ordered a similar camera and ebay sent me a defective one, I can’t solve the issue through the seller. Give the support number please

Eficifli

When I need to buy or sell something, I do everything through ebay. If you have any problems or questions, be sure to ask them to the support service. You can find out more here https://ebay.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html . Good luck.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.