Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Is it allowed to sell skincare products online?
    janesloan

Yes, you can sell skincare products online. Only herbal and medicinal products are restricted by Meta, the rest of everything you can sell on the platforms as long as they are not harmful or dangerous for the people. Moreover, you will also need approval from health and other regulatory authorities to ensure that your products are safe enough for people to use on their skin. Most skin care products do not have any brick-and-mortar store or display their products at any store, and rather sell online only. Therefore, it is nothing unusual and can be done with a proper protocol.

Ben Tredin

I also do online sales, for this I bought several Instagram accounts https://accfarm.com/ This helped me promote my online store and attract many new customers. The business began to develop and bring good income.

Richard_Cross

By the way very delicate skin in children, so it is very important to choose the right clothes, which will not chafe anywhere and will be hypoallergenic. If you are also interested in this issue you must read this article

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.