Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Interested in feedback about Omega XL
    fargosyan

Warm greetings! I’m interested in gathering feedback about the quality of services offered by Omega XL. If you’ve had the chance to utilize their services, I would greatly appreciate hearing your thoughts and experiences. In this age of abundant information, firsthand insights from real people like you are truly invaluable.

gimmel

Howdy! My remedy for constant joint pain is Omega XL supplementation, which gives me significant relief over a long period of time. I found out about this dietary supplement after reading a lot of positive omega xl reviews so I decided to give it a try. I want to say that after the first two months of regular use, I felt the first significant relief and therefore continued to take this food supplement, and now the pain in the joints has practically disappeared.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  gimmel.
    ForumExplorer42

I have been trying to understand how my diet and exercise regime, which is generally if slowly reducing weight, blood pressure and, crucially IMHO, HbA1c is having a negative effect on my total cholesterol level. It seems to be counteer intuitive as losing weight and eating healthily should, in theory, also reduce cholesterol at least a little, not increase it.

Johnydeep

Diet and training routine can make a big difference in weight loss and cholesterol levels, but it’s important to do everything with your doctor’s recommendations. I take natural cholesterol-lowering supplements to reduce only bad cholesterol, the effect is already after a month and I feel much better, but it is not worth it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.