Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Implement something similar to that at a basketball game
    Mmoak2018

I have been saying for a year the Neighborhood at NBA 2K19 has to be more interactive. Document this idea below the lofty dreams tab, but imagine a mode only found at the NBA 2K19 MT Zone that opened up a battle royale concept. For those who are unaware of what a battle royale is, allow me to briefly explain the genre.

Basically, it is a survival-based manner where multiple players have been placed on a map and are tasked with scavenging for resources while trying to remove the other people onto the map. Usually, the winner is the participant who is the last one position. How would you implement something similar to that at a basketball game?

I am happy you asked.

Evidently, this is a basketball game, so there are no kills and if you consider it, there is no way the NBA would sign off on a game with gunplay. However, that does not kill my battle royale basketball idea.

The manner would unlock a post-apocalyptic version of the Neighborhood map. Rotting basketball courts, tattered buildings, along with other alternative structures could make up the scene.

The objective would be to move throughout the neighborhood scoring a number of baskets on many of observable and somewhat hidden hoops. Some are large, some are low. Some are indoors and some are outside. The tougher the shooter, the more points you get.

For example, if you find a hoop next to the construction your MyPlayer lives in, you can move all the way back to the Gatorade gym and try to sink long-range bombs. Making this kind of shot would lead to a high number of points for your own total.

The object is to score enough points to avoid the elimination windows and final regions of the Neighborhood (similar to the thinning of the safe areas away in the storm in Fortnite). In this example, the thinning area would be replaced by closing hours for the different locations.

The first window may eliminate anybody who does not have at least 50 points. The second cutoff might be 75. The third 100 and the last wave could cut off at 200. Together with the available area of the Neighborhood having dwindled down to one court or hoop area, the end of each round would serve as a free-for-all of sorts with each gamer to themselves.

You’d be able to block another gamer’s shooter, steal the ball even knock their shot off course by getting your basketball collide with theirs Cheap NBA 2K Coins. Obviously, there will be dunks and layups as nicely with very nasty dunks counting to get an increased number of points.

It’s an open-world form of the classic real-life hoops game, knockout. This could be an addictive alternative for 2K gamers and another manner that brings casual hoops fans.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.