Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion How to start fine art photography and what is important to learn?
    erry

Hi! I am interested in fine art photography and want to develop in this direction, but I don’t fully understand where to start. What techniques and approaches should I learn first to create really impressive work? I will be glad to receive any advice and recommendations from those who already work in this genre.

jomeras

Fine art photography is an awesome way to express yourself in a completely unique way. I’ve just started exploring it myself, and I’ve come to see that it’s not just about mastering the technical side — it’s really about capturing emotions and ideas in your shots. If you’re looking to dive deeper, check out serhiifett.com — it explains really well what fine art photography is and how to approach it.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  jomeras.
    Melisa Middel

Millers Lab offers premium photography services for all your needs. Over the years, the company has greatly expanded its offerings and achieved tremendous success. Today, it provides high-quality photography for various occasions, professional photographers are ready to meet any client’s requirements. And their millers lab customer service is always responsive and helpful. Therefore, cooperation with them does not bring any problems.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.