Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion HELP! Need a new ASUS router for studio (and home)
    herminsulbonus

I have a 7 year old ASUS, which until recently has been working great. But now need to replace with another ASUS (i want to stick with this brand for operation and easy set-up)

Looking at the
    ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX6000 Dual-Band WiFi 6 Extendable Gaming Router, Dual 2.5G Ports​

I am not a gamer but I like the specs and want something solid for years. Good choice? (I probably have 50+ ‘devices’ total in studio / home.

Thanks so much for your recommendations.

PaigeBlack

The ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX6000 sounds like a great choice for your studio and home, but it never hurts to do a little extra research.

BriCheese

The ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX6000 you’re considering looks like a beast! Even if you’re not a gamer, the specs on this router are fantastic for anyone needing reliable, high-speed connectivity, especially with 50+ devices. It’s got Dual-Band WiFi 6 and Dual 2.5G ports, which should provide a stable and super-fast network.

That said, you may also want to check out some router guides and comparisons online to see if there might be any router that fits your needs even better. They offer quite a bit of valuable information, from troubleshooting to recommendations based on different usage scenarios. You might find their insights helpful for making a well-informed decision.

Melisa Middel

Hi! As society continues to evolve, access to reliable and affordable communication services is essential. For people who cannot afford to pay for mobile communications, it is convenient to use the services of Airtalk Wireless. You can read about how to become their client, about all the advantages and disadvantages of using their services here https://airtalk-wireless.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and everyone will decide for themselves whether it is worth using the company’s services.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.