Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Electrician question for electric fence
    herminsulbonus

Does anyone know if I can use two different brands of equipment for fencing? I have one brand of solar powered energizer with another brand poultry netting? I’m not handy so dont understand all the components or operations needed to make this work. I have the solar energizer already but am also considering hiring an electrician to run the wire from barn to coop to plug in other things like lights and a fan…

MikaEmber

Absolutely, you can mix and match equipment for your fencing project. It’s great that you already have a solar energizer in mind, and you can certainly use it with poultry netting from a different brand. For the electrical work, hiring an electrician from https://kanatautilitiesltd.ca is a smart move. They can ensure everything is set up safely, including running wires for lights and a fan in your barn and coop. It’ll make your space even more functional.

NelisB

Constructing an electrical fence made me shudder. I have a big territory and dogs, so I can imagine what happens if one of them accidentally hits this sort of ‘security’. Better to have CCTV all over the plot. However now I have a more serious problem. I will be putting greens backyard soon, I think. Because at my mini-golf field there are insects due to bad quality of natural lawn that was planted by the previous owner.

gagine3675

i like this
    thanks

MikaEmber

Since you mentioned you’re not handy, it might be a good idea to consult with an electrician to make sure everything is set up correctly and safely. They can help you run the wire from the barn to the coop and ensure that it’s done properly, allowing you to add lights and a fan without any issues. If you ever decide to learn more about electrical work or consider hiring an electrician, you can find information on electrician courses. It costs less than $1,000. It’s always a good investment to have the right knowledge and expertise for electrical projects.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  MikaEmber.
    Melisa Middel

Reliable rates and various energy-saving programs help duke energy customers lower their energy bills, and customers appreciate it, more info here https://duke-energy.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . The company provides the tools and resources you need to save money and reduce your energy consumption, from energy-efficient appliances to smart thermostats. By taking advantage of these programs, everyone can not only save money on their monthly energy bills but also contribute to a more sustainable future for everyone.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.