David Farkas

Here are some DNG test shots from M lenses on the Leica T (Typ 01)

Right-click to Save As….

L1071253.DNG – 24mm Elmar-M ASPH @ f/8
    L1071265.DNG – 35mm Summicron-M ASPH @ f/8
    L1071280.DNG – 50mm Summilux-M ASPH @ f/8

LeicaClark

David Farkas;6279 wrote: Here are some DNG test shots from M lenses on the Leica T (Typ 01)

Right-click to Save As….

L1071253.DNG – 24mm Elmar-M ASPH @ f/8
    L1071265.DNG – 35mm Summicron-M ASPH @ f/8
    L1071280.DNG – 50mm Summilux-M ASPH @ f/8

Wow, fantastic!

I’m super excited about the T. I just can’t believe Leica isn’t going to have silver lenses.

What would be your suggestion for the best silver Leica lense to use with the T?

David Farkas

LeicaClark;6282 wrote: Wow, fantastic!

I’m super excited about the T. I just can’t believe Leica isn’t going to have silver lenses.

What would be your suggestion for the best silver Leica lense to use with the T?

Well, the only two M lenses that Leica makes these days are the 35mm Summicorn-M ASPH and the 50mm Summilux-M ASPH – yes the lenses I posted DNG files for above. Coincidence?…. 😀

LeicaClark

David Farkas;6283 wrote: Well, the only two M lenses that Leica makes these days are the 35mm Summicorn-M ASPH and the 50mm Summilux-M ASPH – yes the lenses I posted DNG files for above. Coincidence?…. 😀

No way, haha. Nice coincidence.

Would you mind posting some pictures of the T with those lenses?

David Farkas

LeicaClark;6284 wrote: No way, haha. Nice coincidence.

Would you mind posting some pictures of the T with those lenses?

I wouldn’t mind, except I only took one shot with the 50 Lux (the vertical of my daughter Sophia in a magenta hat in my review) and didn’t use the 35 cron at all. I brought all the M lenses on my trip with the best of intentions, but ultimately the T lenses won me over for the sake of convenience and quality.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.