Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Create your own ringtone for your iPhone
    GwynethEuphemia

You can also create your own ringtone with Sound Studio. With this application you can add your own audio file or a streaming audio file to your iPhone. You can even import Apple Music files with Sound Studio. The app resides in the Finder and Dock. After you add the file, it will appear in the Settings app along with your other custom ringtones.

You can also set your iPhone to play different types of ringtones using the iTunes Store. To access the iTunes Store, you need an iOS device and a computer. There are several apps for Windows and macOS that you can use to set your iPhone’s ringtone without using iTunes. You can also use Siri to launch the iTunes Store from your iPhone.

Another method is to use GarageBand to create your own ringtone. This is a great way to make your own iPhone ringtone without having to use iTunes. With this tool you can use special effects to make your ringtone sound more interesting to your recipient. The ringtone is also transmitted via WLAN without loss of quality. However, it takes a few minutes for this process to complete.

If you’re using a Mac and don’t have iTunes, you can also use a program called WALTR PRO. This program will help you transfer and convert files easily and is inexpensive. It’s especially useful for those who don’t have iTunes. With WALTR PRO you can transfer audio files to your iPhone.

ColtPhillips

I usually download a ringtone song on Soundcloud. There is a lot to choose from.

ColtPhillips

If you want your songs to be listened to and set as ringtones, you need to actively promote them through social media and streaming platforms.

ColtPhillips

Usually, the most popular songs are chosen instead of ringtones.

MickeWazz

Personally, I create ringtones with APE converter, I take ready-made sounds from the Internet, convert them to the format I need and then work with them (connect, process, etc.).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.