Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Clare Michigan Amish auction/flea market this Friday and Saturday
    herminsulbonus

Hi everybody,

I am inviting you all to the Clare Amish auction/flea market this coming Friday and Saturday, August 30th and 31st. You have to pay a dollar to park but other than that you don’t have to spend any money if you don’t want to. This flea market has hundreds of vendors with homemade goodies, yard sale type tables, food venders, and junk pickers, among others. They have an indoor auction going, too, but I don’t know much about that because we don’t do the auction part. We have found a wide variety of items over the years that we couldn’t live without – items I didn’t even know I needed until I found them!

Here is a link to the website with a summary of the flea market and directions on how to get there from whatever direction you are coming.
    http://www.clarecounty.net/amish-quilt-auction.html

Hope to see you there! It’s a fun time.

Montenegros

Any flea markets in Sacramento?

MikaEmber

Wow, the Clare Michigan Amish auction/flea market sounds like a fantastic event! Amish auctions often have some incredible finds and a unique atmosphere. It’s a great opportunity to discover handcrafted treasures and experience a different kind of marketplace.

If anyone’s in Sacramento, exploring flea markets there can also lead to amazing discoveries! The variety of items and the vibrant atmosphere make it a fun adventure. Whether it’s handcrafted goods, vintage finds, or unique treasures, flea markets have a charm of their own.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.