Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Can you advise on wedding venues and organizers in Tbilisi?
    MousKopert

Hello! My wife-to-be and I are thinking of getting married in Tbilisi and we are very interested in how it all works there. Has anyone had a wedding there? Who can we contact about it? Can you advise on wedding venues and wedding planners?

Ftenconola

I had a wedding in Tbilisi last year and it was amazing. The city is so beautiful and the people are incredibly hospitable. There are many great venues to choose from, depending on your taste and budget. I recommend contacting a professional wedding planner. They will help you with everything from finding a venue to catering and decorations.

CellySwehykol

As someone who has had the pleasure of hosting their wedding in Tbilisi, I highly recommend this option for your celebration. The city is full of stunning venues, from elegant ballrooms to rustic vineyards. Good acquaintances recommended us tbilisi wedding package https://shuwedd.com/ and it was the best decision we made. The organizers took care of everything, from finding the perfect venue to organizing transport for our guests. The team at the company is incredibly professional and knowledgeable about the local wedding industry. They helped us sort out the legal requirements for getting married in Georgia and made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. The food and wine were wonderful and our guests were amazed by the beauty of Tbilisi. It was a carefree and enjoyable experience and the memories we made will last a lifetime. So if you’re thinking of having a wedding abroad, Tbilisi is definitely worth considering!

Montenegros

Hi there. Sorry for bumping the old thread. I need your advice on how to arrange a wedding in LA. I want it to be fancy but not too expensive.

Montenegros

Planning a wedding in LA can be exciting. If you’re looking for a fancy yet affordable option, I’d suggest checking out Beverly Hills Event Lighting. They offer great services to make your wedding elegant without breaking the bank.

jomeras

Everyone has their own point of view, and it’s important to respect the opinions of others.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.