jobstatement

Blossom Puzzle, March 22
    Letters: A E N V R S T
    My score: 276 points
    My longest word: 10 letters
    šŸ’® šŸŒŗ šŸŒ¹ šŸ’ šŸŒø šŸŒ» šŸŒ· šŸŒ¼ šŸµ šŸ’®
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/games/blossom-word-game

Pay attention to the how the scoring works with the gold leaf letter. It’s a fun Scrabble like word game.

DamariMalone

Iā€™m a big (though average) Scrabbler. I gave it a shot:
    Blossom Puzzle, March 22
    Letters: A E N V R S T
    My score: 224 points
    My longest word: 9 letters
    šŸŒø šŸŒŗ šŸµ šŸŒ¹ šŸŒ· šŸ’ šŸŒ» šŸŒ¼ šŸ’®

MikaEmber

Hey, great job on your Blossom Puzzle score!
    If you’re into word games, you might also enjoy trying out the dice roller. It’s a fun tool that can add a new dimension to your wordplay, especially if you’re into tabletop or RPG games. Give it a shot when you get the chance!

seosnaps

A platforming game with a rhythmic element is Geometry Dash World. In this online game, you take control of a block and maneuver it through challenging levels chock-full of traps and obstacles.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  seosnaps.
    ronniejgaytan

I like to play such word games, it’s really fun to play games, it usually feels very pleasant for me to play such mind games with my friends, I like to play two-person games, the last two-person game I played was basketballlegends and it was quite enjoyable to play, I usually prefer such games because they are free.

Edenberg

gracias!!!

davidsanborn24

game captures the essence of classic arcade football games with its simple yet addictive gameplay. The 8-bit graphics and chiptune music are a perfect throwback to the golden age of video gaming.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.