Pete Walentin

It has been a while since I lasted posted a picture here, but as the summer is more rainy then anything else so far, there is time to work on some pictures. This time from the Orchid Garden in Singapore, which is btw a remarkable place. Hope you like them.

Some more on my blog.

Cheers,
    Pete

Jack MacD

Glad to see you back to posting some work. As usual, quite nice. But don’t forget, you can shoot the S2 in the rain, so rain in not an excuse not to be out shooting.

Mark Gowin

I love the dreamy look the shallow depth of field gives these images. Well done.

Pete Walentin

Thanks guys.

Jack, you got me. 😉

BTW are you seeing only a part of the image and have to scroll to see the rest? I thought linking to a picture will extend the post width? But it does not here. Next time I will upload them again.

Mark Gowin

I also visited your blog and had the pleasure of seeing more of your photos.

David Farkas

Pete Walentin;2642 wrote: Thanks guys.

Jack, you got me. 😉

BTW are you seeing only a part of the image and have to scroll to see the rest? I thought linking to a picture will extend the post width? But it does not here. Next time I will upload them again.

Pete,

In order to properly display on iPads (yes even Retina iPads) and other mobile devices, I recently changed Red Dot Forum to a fixed width layout.

If you upload to the site using the Manage Attachments button, the software will generate a 550px wide image for your post and link to the full-size original in a new tab. If you link to an image URL it will cut off if larger than 600px wide.

Pete Walentin

David Farkas;2657 wrote: Pete,

In order to properly display on iPads (yes even Retina iPads) and other mobile devices, I recently changed Red Dot Forum to a fixed width layout.

If you upload to the site using the Manage Attachments button, the software will generate a 550px wide image for your post and link to the full-size original in a new tab. If you link to an image URL it will cut off if larger than 600px wide.

Good to know. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.